JS Sloane’s new take on classic brilliantine and grooming products, has been perfected and formulated to offer the most desirable characteristics of pomades, waxes, and hair greases of the past. Leaving out any of the drawbacks and undesirable traits, such as greasiness, heaviness, drying, and the difficultly to wash out, these traits have been replaced by a dapper-gentleman’s wish-list of hair-styling benefits. Styling ease, unbeatable hold that’s soft to the touch, and best of all, washes out with nothing more than water. JS Sloane’s retro-pink brilliantine, with its incredible fresh scent and cloud-light touch, comes in three textures: Heavyweight, Mediumweight, and Lightweight.
Standard Gents Cut$27
High school student (ID required)$22
Student cut (uni or polytec)$24
Clipper cut one number$13
Clipper cut two numbers$15
Gents Cut and Fade$30
Beard Trim one clipper number$12
Beard shape and style$15
Firetruck Boys cut$25
Bay Barbers Team
Firetruck hair cuts are back!!!
There are still a couple of changes to how we have to operate to keep your little ones safe, they are as follows:
- We cannot supply toys, books and bubbles like we used to, so please bring a selection of your own from home.
- Due to the time to clean down and disinfect the truck between cuts we have had to raise the price to $25.
A couple of helpful tips for first hairs are:
- Bring a change of clothes for your boy, as some children do not want to wear a cape and most don't sit still so end up with itchy hair everywhere.
- Book your child in for a time when they are well rested (not due for a nap).
- Another good idea is to bring along snacks.
Shop 10 Piccadilly Arcade, 44 Grey Street, Tauranga City Centre