JS Sloane’s new take on classic brilliantine and grooming products, has been perfected and formulated to offer the most desirable characteristics of pomades, waxes, and hair greases of the past. Leaving out any of the drawbacks and undesirable traits, such as greasiness, heaviness, drying, and the difficultly to wash out, these traits have been replaced by a dapper-gentleman’s wish-list of hair-styling benefits. Styling ease, unbeatable hold that’s soft to the touch, and best of all, washes out with nothing more than water. JS Sloane’s retro-pink brilliantine, with its incredible fresh scent and cloud-light touch, comes in three textures: Heavyweight, Mediumweight, and Lightweight.
Bay Barbers is committed to upholding and maintaining high quality barber services and providing the best quality grooming products. A one-stop grooming shop of everything a man needs to look and feel his best.
Since 1988 a small local business has grown and evolved with its clients. Our continuing education in the latest techniques and equipment is import to us, as we strive to bring the best services to our valued clients. We appreciate each and every client, as with your support we have the opportunity to grow and share our passion.
Standard Gents Cut$27
Gents Cut with Zero Fade$30
Hot Towel Shave$35
Straight razor face shave, with hot towels & finished with soothing aftershave.
Beard Trim one clipper number$12
Beard shape and style$15
Clipper cut one number$13
Clipper cut two numbers$15
Firetruck Boys cut$25
(Boys under 5 yrs)
High school student (ID required)$22
Student cut (uni or polytec)$24
Bay Barbers Team
Firetruck hair cuts are back!!!
There are still a couple of changes to how we have to operate to keep your little ones safe, they are as follows:
- Please book a boys cut online with Frankie or Anna and add a note requesting the firetruck.
- If the truck is already booked at that time we will call you with the next available slot.
- Due to the time to clean down and disinfect the truck and toys between cuts we have had to raise the price to $25.
A couple of helpful tips for first hair cuts are:
- Bring a change of clothes for your boy, as some children do not want to wear a cape and most don't sit still so end up with itchy hair everywhere.
- Book your child in for a time when they are well rested (not due for a nap).
- Another good idea is to bring along snacks.
Shop 10 Piccadilly Arcade, 44 Grey Street, Tauranga City Centre