Firetruck Haircuts (under 5yrs)
The team at Bay Barbers is all about creating a great experience for your boys first cut.
A couple of helpful tips for first hair cuts are:
- Bring your boy in when dad or someone they know is having a haircut, so they get comfortable in the barber shop, if the firetruck is free they are welcome to play in it (please just lift them in and out, and stay with them).
-Bring a photo of length and style you would like.
- Bring a spare top for your boy, as some children do not want to wear a cape and most don't sit still, so end up with itchy hair everywhere.
- Book your child in for a time when they are well rested (not due for a nap).
- Food is a great distraction!!! bring snacks for during the haircut, chips, raisins & crackers are good... sticky things like lollipops not so much!!!!(sticky hair everywhere can cause massive meltdowns).
We have lollipops and stamps in store for after the hair cut.
- Book a Firetruck cut online and add a note with child's age (this is for small children under the age of 5).
Bay Barbers Team
School Boys Cut$25
Firetruck Boys Cut$25
Clipper Cut All Over$15-$30
Hot Towel Shave$58
Waxing - Ears$15
Bay Barbers is committed to upholding and maintaining high quality barber services and providing the best quality grooming products. A one-stop grooming shop of everything a man needs to look and feel his best.
Since 1988 a small local business has grown and evolved with its clients. Our continuing education in the latest techniques and equipment is import to us, as we strive to bring the best services to our valued clients. We appreciate each and every client, as with your support we have the opportunity to grow and share our passion.
Shop 23/24 Piccadilly Arcade, 44 Devonport Road, Tauranga City Centre