The team at Bay Barbers is all about creating a great experience for your boys first cut.
A couple of helpful tips for first hair cuts are:
- Bring your boy in when dad or someone they know is having a haircut, so they get comfortable in the barber shop, if the firetruck is free they are welcome to play in it (please just lift them in and out, and stay with them).
-Bring a photo of length and style you would like.
- Bring a spare top for your boy, as some children do not want to wear a cape and most don't sit still, so end up with itchy hair everywhere.
- Book your child in for a time when they are well rested (not due for a nap).
- Food is a great distraction!!! bring snacks for during the haircut, chips, raisins & crackers are good... sticky things like lolliepops not so much!!!!(sticky hair everywhere can cause massive meltdowns).
We have lolliepops and stamps in store for after the hair cut.
- Book a Firetruck cut online with Frankie or Anna and add a note with childs age (this is for small children under the age of 5).
Bay Barbers Team
Short back and sides, scissor cut on top
Gents Zero Fade$32
+ $10 for hot towel blade finish
Gents Scissor Cut$30
Scissor trim all over, medium to longer hair
+ $5 for zero fade
Primary to high school
+ $5 for zero fade
(Boys under 5 yrs)
Clipper cut one number$14
Clipper cut two numbers$18
Beard Trim clippers all over$14
Beard shape and style$18
Hot Towel Shave$38
Straight razor face shave, with hot towels & finished with soothing aftershave.
Bay Barbers is committed to upholding and maintaining high quality barber services and providing the best quality grooming products. A one-stop grooming shop of everything a man needs to look and feel his best.
Since 1988 a small local business has grown and evolved with its clients. Our continuing education in the latest techniques and equipment is import to us, as we strive to bring the best services to our valued clients. We appreciate each and every client, as with your support we have the opportunity to grow and share our passion.
JS Sloane’s new take on classic brilliantine and grooming products, has been perfected and formulated to offer the most desirable characteristics of pomades, waxes, and hair greases of the past. Leaving out any of the drawbacks and undesirable traits, such as greasiness, heaviness, drying, and the difficultly to wash out, these traits have been replaced by a dapper-gentleman’s wish-list of hair-styling benefits. Styling ease, unbeatable hold that’s soft to the touch, and best of all, washes out with nothing more than water. JS Sloane’s retro-pink brilliantine, with its incredible fresh scent and cloud-light touch, comes in three textures: Heavyweight, Mediumweight, and Lightweight.
Shop 23/24 Piccadilly Arcade, 44 Devonport Road, Tauranga City Centre